Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Night OUT

hello well tonight im going out... with a few of My husband and my friends , we are going out for a few drinks and what not , and i get to sing , at the bar its karioki, yay me singing , thats a scary thought.! meh i can do this , im strong. i havnt sang infront of a crowd by my self in a very long time, so im thinkin ill be singing Rihanna , take a bow, its prety easy song to sing and its a nice song, other then its about a break up , but its a catchy song. She is one of my Favorite Artists. Everyone will be Drinkin but .. me ill proably end up just getttin a sprite or a coke or something. its cool , i dont need to drink all the time, its not, good for you as it is. im hopeing its fun , but in the back of my mind... i donno if its gonna be all that great. man going out thier tonight is going to be very cold. i hate the cold, but hey Newbrunswick was just as bad. and it wasnt , bad at all. little cold , but thiers alot of stores places that are warm out thier so,, petawawa is a bit differnt. but i enjoy it right now!, hopeing for the next posting to be Newbrunswick -GAgetown, or Ormocto. but. SHILOH ,MB wont be bad eatither, well hopeing , this, weekend i can... vist my friend, that lives off the base. and have a girls night with her i miss all those nice girl night, when i was in University, and had a room mate and such. well thats all i got for now ttyl.
my Friends

No comments: