Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A one of a kind Friendship

Couple of Days ago , I went to my Best freind house , she is my best freind in my new Town that i moved too , almost a year ago. in May. we had some cookies and some ... chips with  sour creem , tamato sause , it was so good. and we had a girls night just watching movies. couple days before hand we went into prembroke , and went places , we were going to go swimming , but it ended up being too cold outside so , we chickend out. I am really Glad i have a freind , like Les , We always have so much fun no matter what we do we could just be istting  in the livng room chattin gaobut our previous lives, or just watching  a movie. i have to say shes the Best friend Iv ever had , shes is so much like me , and understands me , and shes one of those friends that you  know you can trust , and shes one of a kind.

No comments: